Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Dutch Oven
Regular price $259.95
Why I like it: This is the large white pot I use for everything that many of you asked about on my Tuesday Live while cooking potatoes!
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. A heavy lid to seal in moisture paired with heat-retaining cast iron make this oven ideal for slow-cooking homemade chili or a hearty stew.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Color selections feature multicoat enameling for a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" exterior finish that resembles fine ceramics; Matte Black selection features low-gloss matte enameled finish.
- Interior surface is matte-black enamel that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking and does not require additional seasoning.
- Traces of quartz on enameled interior provide additional heat resistance and create a textured surface for improved browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of food for moist, tender results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.