Made In Nature Organic Dried Apricots 20 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Why I like it: They're soft and sweet - without a drop of added sugar
Brand: Made In Nature
- APRICOTS IN THE BUFF - Organic, Non-GMO, Pitted, Naturally Dried, and Unsulphured. Just Delicious
- WHY MESS WITH NATURE? - Naturally dried apricots are golden brown, not bright orange, that's a warning sign for Sulphur, we don't like that and neither should you
- RIPENED ON THE TREE - Dried by the warm Turkish sun, this super fruit is an even better supersnack
- NO PRESERVATIVES EITHER - Why add them when we both know they'll be gone shortly after opening?
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If for any reason you are unhappy with a Made In Nature product, please contact us and we will provide a replacement
Publisher: Made in Nature LLC
Release Date: 09-11-2017
Details: BEAUTIFULLY BRONZED When nature makes fruit, it does so delicately. Ergo, we don’t manhandle our Organic Apricots. We let them ripen naturally in the warm Turkish sun. And most importantly, we treat them with care, not sulfur. Fact is, bright orange highway hazard signs are a lot like bright orange dried apricots: they signal danger. That blazing hue ain’t natural—it’s from preservatives (instead of “it comes from sulfur”) or artificial color, and if you ask us, messing with nature’s palette is baloney. Our apricots are free to just do how they do. They’re brown. They’re naked. And they look and taste darn good that way.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.8 x 3.2 inches