Mina Tagine - Moroccan Fish Sauce, 12 oz
- SAVORY & VERSATILE: Mina's Tagine is the perfect way to polish off a plate! This versatile sauce is typically used in a slow cooked savory stew, often made with fish or meat, aromatic herbs, and spices. You can also create a wide range of delicious meals using many ingredients such as beans, couscous and a variety of vegetables.
- CLASSIC AND TRADITIONAL: Tagine is a quintessential Moroccan dish which works well as a family dinner or for a special occasion. This all time classic contains one of the simplest condiments of Moroccan food: chermoula. Chermoula is a marinade and sauce that is beautifully aromatic. This marinade will act as a flavor enhancer for any of your dishes.
- FLAVORFUL AND MOUTHWATERING: Mina's authentic Moroccan Tagine combines the finest herbs and spices to create a sauce bursting with flavor. Embracing Moroccan cuisine, we use chermoula as the base for our simmer sauce. The delicious sauce consists of extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lemon, garlic, paprika, ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne and pepper. Tomato is added to give the sauce its thick richness.
- REAL STAPLES OF MOROCCAN CUISINE: The spices used include real staples of Moroccan cuisine such as garlic, ginger, saffron, cumin, paprika, turmeric, ras el hanout, black pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- ESSENCE OF CULINARY MOROCCO: A modern brand to complement any kitchen. Mina is the essence of culinary Morocco, where culture is passed down through generations via stories and recipes.
Details: Fish tagine is the most common way of enjoying fish in Morocco. Our fish tagine recipe combines the finest aromatic herbs and spices to create a sauce bursting with flavor. We use 'chermoula' as the base for our simmer sauce. Chermoula is an all-purpose Moroccan marinade made with extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lemon, garlic, paprika, ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne and pepper. Tomato is added to give the sauce its thick richness. Traditionally fish tagine is prepared with carrots, potatoes, bell peppers and olives. Any firm or thick fish can be used for this Moroccan recipe. Serve with couscous, rice or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches