Navitas Organics Raw Cacao Nibs, 16oz. Bag
Why I like it: I love putting these on top of smoothies and yogurt, or find them used in my Brownie Corner Cookies!
Brand: Navitas Organics
- Nature's dark chocolate chips! Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are 100% gently crushed cacao beans.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, fiber, and minerals including iron and magnesium.
- Sourced from their native Peru, Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are the Criollo variety: a nutrient-dense, non-hybridized bean that makes up only 5% of the world's cacao trees.
- Delicious in smoothies, cereal, trail mix, yogurt, ice cream and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, 15 Servings.
Release Date: 02-03-2017
Details: Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are naturally fermented and gently crumbled whole, organic, Fair Trade cacao beans—nature's dark chocolate chips! Treasured as the "Food of the Gods" during the Mayan Empire, Cacao is one of nature's most powerful and nutritionally complex superfoods—providing an abundance of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants (flavanols) and fiber. Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are made from a rare, non-hybridized species of cacao ("Criollo"), which we source from small family farms in its native Peru. Enjoy the deep, unsweetened chocolate taste and natural crunch of Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs in smoothies, yogurt, cereal, trail mix and your favorite baked goods. USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.3 x 2.5 inches