Organic Raw Cashews by Food to Live (Non-GMO, Whole, Unsalted, Bulk) - 8 Ounces
Why I like it: A convenient way to enjoy the healthful benefits and wholesome flavor of premium Cashews. Raw natural cashews are high in protein and low in carbohydrates. Raw cashews are used for baking, cooking or snacking.
Brand: Food to Live
- Non-GMO, raw, shelled, Certified Organic cashews of the highest quality. Vegan-friendly!
- The rich, buttery taste you will definitely fall in love with. Can be eaten raw or roasted.
- Perfect for making delicious and healthy cashew milk or adding to a variety of dishes.
- If stored correctly, Food to Live Certified Organic Whole Cashews will remain fresh for months.
- Our unsalted cashews can be roasted and flavored with spices to suit your taste.
Publisher: Food to Live
Details: Delicious Certified Organic Cashew nuts from Food to Live make a great snack as they provide you with a boost of energy. Packed with antioxidants, they help strengthen your body and fight against the effects of aging as the vitamin E and minerals they contain enhance your natural beauty. Nutritional Value Cashews are extremely nutritious nuts. They provide you with a mix of essential minerals and vitamins. They are exceptionally rich in B vitamins, copper, iron, and phosphorus. Directions Food to Live resealable bag will help you keep the nuts fresh if you close it securely and store them in a cool, dark place. You can store them in the fridge for up to 9 months. . Due to their rich sweet flavor, cashews are often added to sauces, desserts, and confections. They also go well when sprinkled over salads made from either vegetables or fruits. This product is processed in a facility that also processes wheat. WARNING: Contains Tree Nuts!
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches