OXO Good Grips Thermocouple Thermometer
Why I like it: A must for gauging temp from oven roasting or grill.
- Provides temperature readings in 2-3 seconds with an accuracy of 0.9°F
- 225° rotating probe and automatic screen rotation for ambidextrous use at any angle
- Unique rotating dial eliminates the need to touch the probe after use
- Waterproof body and generous probe notch are easy to clean (IP66)
- Customizable between °F and °C settings, and 1° or 1.0° resolution
- Registers temperatures between -58 F to 572 F (-50 C to 300 C)
- AAA batteries and microfiber storage pouch included
Details: Engineered for precision and accuracy, the Chef's Precision line of thermometers offers professional-grade results with at-home ease. The Thermocouple Thermometer provides temperature readings in 2-3 seconds with an accuracy of 0.9°F, so you can ensure perfection in every piece of meat. The Thermometer is easy to use - the probe rotates out without having to touch it, and the backlit screen automatically turns on. The thermocouple tip means you don't have to insert the Thermometer very far in to get a quick and accurate reading, and the fully rotating probe and screen mean you can use it at any angle, whether you're right- or left-handed. It's easy to change between °F and °C settings, and 1° or 1.0° resolution, and the waterproof body is easy to clean.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.0 x 1.3 inches