Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer, Counter-Mounted
Why I like it: My favorite spiral slicer that I have demonstrated on shows like Hallmark: Home & Family. I love this spiral slicer because it is easy to use, affordable and changes the way you make grain-free "pasta" at home.
Brand: Paderno World Cuisine
- ORIGINAL DESIGN, BOASTING MORE THAN 15 YEARS ON THE U.S. MARKET
- Includes: 1 x Vegetable spiralizer / slicer plus 3 blades for vegetable strands & zucchini noodles
- BPA-Free base. Blades made of ABS plastic frames and stainless steel blades. Dishwasher safe.
- A recommended favorite in Bon Appétit, Food and Wine, House Beautiful, Oprah Magazine and Food Network; reviewed by Cook's Illustrated
- Made by Paderno World Cuisine, a leader in healthy cuisine since 1925. Recognized for its stability, consistently producing long, even noodles and ribbons.
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful
suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
- Mounts to countertop with ease due to its strong suctioning base
- Unit is made of BPA-free ABS plastic
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Easy-to-clean - components are dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 8.8 in (30.5 x 15.2 x 22.3 cm)
- Weight: 1 pound (450 g)
Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side). Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples.Paderno World Cuisine
Founded in 1925 under the name of "Alluminio Paderno" and specialized in the production of aluminium pots and pans for the household, today Paderno is a leading international brand in the manufacture and sale of professional cookware and kitchen items for the restaurant
and hospitality industry.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 9.3 x 6.5 inches