Primal Kitchen - Avocado Oil, Whole30 Approved, Paleo Friendly and Cold Pressed (16.9 oz)
Why I like it: Minimally processed, mild flavor oil
Brand: Primal Kitchen
- WHOLE30 & PALEO: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is Non-GMO Project Verified, Whole30 compliant, Paleo and Primal approved.
- 1ST COLD PRESSED: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is 1st cold pressed and naturally refined using a no-heat centrifuge extraction process to preserve the oil's true properties, antioxidants and vitamin E.
- HIGH HEAT COOKING: Our Refined Avocado Oil is perfect for high-heat cooking with a slightly buttery, mild flavor ideal for searing, broiling, sautéing, stir-frying, drizzling, and dressing.
- 100% PURE COOKING OIL: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil's is rigorously tested for superior quality resulting in a best-in-class monounsaturated fat profile and high smoke point for the best quality cooking oil.
- VERSATILE: Avocado Oil is a versatile oil full of beneficial fats and nutrients that can also be used to moisturize hair and skin.
Publisher: Primal Kitchen
Details: First, we cold press the meat of the avocado and we use the fruit that comes from this first press. (Note: The remaining fruit is often mixed with hexane and pressed a 2nd or 3rd time and sold as less expensive oil. We ONLY use 1st pressed oil, not the 2nd or 3rd press, and our oil is never extracted with hexane.) After the meat has been pressed, we chill it slightly so the oil will start to separate from the pressed avocado meat. Next, the mixture is passed through a large centrifuge where the pure oil is separated out from the pressed fruit. It requires multiple passes through the centrifuge to obtain pure oil, but the added time is worth it. Think of the centrifuge like a cream separator. Using a centrifuge extracted process preserves the integrity and high-nutrient content of the oil.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 3.8 x 3.7 inches